Sleep Happy Gift Set of Three - Votive Candles
The best of both.
Give the gift of sleep with this dream time trio. A selection of miniature glass votive candles that inspire a good nights sleep, presented in matchbox style packaging.
Go to Sleep Happy.
A new gift addition to our sleepy essentials, These scents have been uniquely blended to help you relax, unwind and drift off to sleep on a pillow of happiness. Lavender is richly woven with chamomile, cedar and patchouli to create a cosy atmosphere. Scents included are Sleep Happy, Dream Catcher and Before Sleep.
Sleep well, wake happy.
Pairings are a great way to enhance fragrance through your home. Try pairing with Before Sleep bath salts For the ultimate sleepy time experience.
Fragrance Strength - Strong/Medium
Before Sleep - Lavender, Eucalyptus, Cedar
Dream Catcher - Lavender, Patchouli, Orange
Sleep Happy - Lavender, Bergamot, Chamomile
• Individual candle 80g (100% Plant-Based Wax)
• Each up to 15 hour burn time
• Made in England
• Fully Recyclable packaging
• Vegan & Cruelty-free
• All shipped with carbon-neutral DPD
Our products don’t take much looking after but there are a few simple tips and tricks to make ensure you get the best results for when you’re ready to kick back and relax with an Aery fragrance.
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.
- Give the bottle a little shake before you open it.
- Remove our plastic-free seal. (we make this from biodegradable wood pulp)
- Carefully remove the cork stopper by gently twisting.
- Pop your reeds in and away you go.
- We suggest turning your reeds every 2-3weeks for optimum results.
- For a more subtle fragrance turn the reeds less.
- Please allow 24 hours for the fragrance to fill the room
- Ensure you wash your hands if you touched the liquid.
- Make sure you place on top of a matt or coaster to avoid the risk of any ring marks
- Ensure the diffuser is out of reach of children and pets.
- If you have a Fernweh diffuser simply remove the cap from the bottle, decant into the vase, pop your reeds in and follow the above tips.