Heavily Meditated Gift Set of Three - Votive Candles
Elevate your mood and spirit with essential oils
Botanical Gift Set - 3 Votive Candles
Heavily Meditated, And Relax & Before Sleep
Heavily Meditated. FRANKINCENSE, PATCHOULI & THYME
And Relax. LEMONGRASS CEDAR & PATCHOULI
Before Sleep. LAVENDER EUCALYPTUS & CEDAR
Take a long deep breath and let the healing power of Aromatherapy soothe your mind, body and soul.
UNWIND YOUR WORLD
Create tranquil, uplifting sanctuaries with our in-depth blends. Stir the senses and enhance your environment, mood and well being. Restore balance and bring the mind and body into harmony.
Good For You & Good For The Planet
Beautiful scents, stylish minimal design and the finest sustainable ingredients.
Clean and long-burning biodegradable soy wax with lead-free cotton wicks.
Plastic Free | GMO & Palm Free | Sustainable Soy | Vegan
European Grown Soy | NO Paraffin or Mineral Wax
Not Tested on Animals | Recyclable Glass
Recycled Tube Packaging Printed with Non-Toxic Plant-Based Ink
Net wt 2.8oz ℮ 80g each
3 x 15 Hour Burns
Clean and long-burning biodegradable soy wax
Box Size: 23.5 x 13.5 x 7.5cm
Packaged in a perfectly giftable gold-edged matchbox style packaging.
Our products don’t take much looking after but there are a few simple tips and tricks to make ensure you get the best results for when you’re ready to kick back and relax with an Aery fragrance.
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.
- Give the bottle a little shake before you open it.
- Remove our plastic-free seal. (we make this from biodegradable wood pulp)
- Carefully remove the cork stopper by gently twisting.
- Pop your reeds in and away you go.
- We suggest turning your reeds every 2-3weeks for optimum results.
- For a more subtle fragrance turn the reeds less.
- Please allow 24 hours for the fragrance to fill the room
- Ensure you wash your hands if you touched the liquid.
- Make sure you place on top of a matt or coaster to avoid the risk of any ring marks
- Ensure the diffuser is out of reach of children and pets.
- If you have a Fernweh diffuser simply remove the cap from the bottle, decant into the vase, pop your reeds in and follow the above tips.