The onset of spring certainly calls for refreshing beverages here at Aery HQ! When the sun is shining spirits are high and we're most likely planning a team social!
Inspiring you to re-purpose your candle jars to be used as some kitchen essentials in the form of new glassware additions.
To repurpose your used candle holder, scoop out any wax and clean thoroughly with warm water. Let it soak or pop it in the dishwasher and ensure all wax is cleaned. Another bonus of using plant-based wax is it is very easy to clean and remove from surfaces.
Warmer weather calls for gin. So, why not try this refreshing Grapefruit and gin fizz cocktail?
Ingredients (serves 1 but can easily double or triple measurements)
- 50ml of your favourite Gin
- 50ml of grapefruit juice
- 50ml tonic water or soda water
- Grapefruit to garnish
- Ice cubes
- A few sprigs of mint
- Pour the gin and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker or large glass to mix.
- Add the ice to your glasses.
- Pour the gin mixture over the ice, add the tonic and gently mix.
- Garnish with grapefruit slices and a few leaves of mint.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 92mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin C: 15mg | Iron: 1mg