An Easy Vegan Mug Cake Recipe
It’s the end of Veganuary so well done to everyone who participated! As a vegan company we thought we’d share some of our favourite recipes with you at the end of every month. For those moments you're wanting something sweet that's super easy and quick.
Follow the instructions below to give it a try.
- 2 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour (can be substituted with Gluten Free Flour)
- 2 Tablespoons Non-Dairy Milk (we recommend unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Optional: Dash or Vanilla Extract, Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (for topping)
- Combine all of the ingredients (apart from chocolate chips) into an 230ml microwave-safe mug. Stir together until combined well and it resembles cake batter.
- Microwave on high heat for 45-60 seconds until cake has risen and springs back when you prod it.
- If desire, top with chocolate chips and tuck in right away!
Calories: 307kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Fat:17g, Protein:10g, Fibre: 2g, Sugar: 15g.
We hope you enjoy your delicious vegan mug cake! If you give it a go, why not share your photos with us on social media and let us know how it goes?