Banana Apple and Kale Smoothie
Our wellness week is all about regeneration, renewal and fresh starts. And we’ve all overindulged over the festive season, so we thought we’d provide you with a healthy green smoothie recipe packed with nutrients to kickstart your new year.
Our smoothie recipe is best served in a recycled Aery Living candle holder glass. So, you can feel great about doing the right thing for the environment and your body! To repurpose your used candle holder, scoop out any wax and clean thoroughly with warm water.
- ½ banana (chopped and frozen)
- ½ large green apple (chopped)
- A few large leaves of kale (stems and ribs removed)
- ½ cup of orange juice
- Handful of ice (if desired)
- A selection of mixed seeds (to garnish)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and combine until smooth. If you want a thinner texture add more orange juice to get desired consistency.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Fibre: 3g | Sugar: 27g |
We hope you enjoy your yummy green smoothie and feel rejuvenated and refreshed for the new year! If you’re looking for a more summery smoothie, why not check out our blog post with Lucy Lord here!